First Class Electronic Services Pty Ltd, part of the telecommunications industry, provide radio communication services for many sectors deemed critical during this current pandemic & as such will continue to supply our services that are critical to many industries during Melbourne’s Stage 4 restrictions.
First Class Electronic Services Pty Ltd incorporating Renta2way, Buya2way & PoC2Way has implemented a wide range of policies and measures to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, clients, contacts, industry and the wider community. These policies and actions are consistent with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and World Health Organization (WHO).
At this stage, our office is remaining open and operating as close to ‘business as usual’ as appropriate. At least 50% of our staff are remaining off-site and working from home. To ensure our response to COVID-19 continues to be managed in an informed, considered and responsible manner we continue to actively monitor, review and coordinate our response as the situation continues to evolve.
In addition to existing company policies and contingency plans already in place, a summary of these measures is detailed below.
CLIENTS, CONTACTS AND GUESTS VISITING OUR PREMISES
We ask that our clients, contacts and guests follow this advice to ensure their own safety as well as the safety of others:
- As ordered by the Australian Government, all people who arrive in Australia or think they may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus, are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- If you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days, or are feeling unwell, please do not attend our office. You must stay home.
- Practice good hygiene – hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes are available for guests in reception and we strongly encourage you to use them.
- All visitors, including couriers, are required to wear a face mask, ring the door bell and remain outside.
- Maintain physical distancing, please keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible.
- Our office and boardroom is currently closed for face-to-face meetings. We ask that you organise a meeting electronically instead for the foreseeable future.
- Please refrain from handshaking as a greeting gesture.
- If you suspect you may have contracted COVID-19 with 14 days of attending our premises or being in contact with any of our staff, please advise us immediately.
- Please always take care wherever you go, other people may be carrying the virus.
- Understand the symptoms – help slow the spread by getting tested immediately even for the mildest of symptoms.
- Please do not directly pass transit cases or boxes from person to person. We will place the item on a trolley, pass it to you without touching the handle and vice-versa.
- All members of staff have been briefed on the importance of personal hygiene and taking appropriate health and safety precautions – both at home and in the workplace.
- Any staff member who has any form of cough, cold or flu-like illnesses must be tested for COVID-19 immediately and remain isolated at home until results say otherwise.
- Our staff members are observing current travel advise provided by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) including adhering to strict self-isolating requirements. Employees are not undertaking any non-essential travel or contact other than the 4 reasons allowed.
- Staff will work remotely where possible and appropriate, with processes in place to enable the entire workplace to do so if the situation dictates.
- As our secure software and systems are able to be accessed remotely, we can seamlessly continue serving our clients’ requirements from anywhere.
- We have had no cases or contacts with confirmed cases at our office or among our people as of September 10th 2020.
- All staff members are wearing face coverings whilst out in public places. We are also wearing face coverings whilst in the office accepting deliveries or collections.
- Our office is thoroughly cleaned regularly and has hand sanitising stations positioned at all points of ingress to keep our office working space a “bio-safe” zone.
EQUIPMENT & ENVIRONMENT
- We continue to employ our high company standards with regards to the hygiene & cleanliness of all rental equipment. All rental equipment is thoroughly disinfected & cleaned upon return before storage and again as the last stage of processing, ensuring the equipment hired is untouched by anybody when received.
- Further to normal cleaning & disinfectant procedures for work surfaces in the office and warehouse space we are regularly disinfecting all surfaces, displays, door handles and contact spaces.
- We have increased our single-use policy relating to all packaging, cleaning consumables and hygiene consumables.
- All staff are wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & ensure they remain isolated whilst the return & disinfection process of rental equipment is underway.
All of the above measures have been implemented to minimise the risks posed by COVID-19 and the impact on our staff, customers, industry partners, friends, families and the entire community. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this developing situation.
Despite these challenging times, we remain committed to continuing to provide the first class level of service our customers enjoy. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office by phone or email if you have any queries or concerns.
Thank you – the First Class Electronic Services team.